On 04/30/2012 01:03 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:
On Mon, 2012-04-30 at 17:52 +0200, Didier Spaier wrote:
On 30/04/2012 17:21, Renaud (Ron) Olgiati wrote:
On Monday 30 Apr 2012 10:20 my mailbox was graced by a message from Didier
Spaier who wrote:
To open a presentation in full screen in LO, I just hit F5 or choose
Slideshow (Diaporama, in French) in the menu.
So where is the problem?
The problem is that it is not full screen: It still displays the borders,
title bar and menu bar of the window.

There is the problem.

Cheers,

Ron.
I use Impress extensively and do not encounter this problem with Slackware 13.37, under Fluxbox or
XFCE.

So my guess is that this in related to your desktop or windows manager.

So, could you please tell us what is your distribution, and the desktop or windows manager you use?

Cheers,

Didier
      This does seem strange. My MacBook has two partitions (Mac, and
Ubuntu (32 bit) 12.04LST). The make uses the entire screen for the
presentation, but Ubuntu does not. It shows the title and menu bars. (I
should mention that I use the Gnome desktop rather than Unity.)
      I also have a tower running Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit also using Gnome
desktop. Presentations use the entire screen (no borders, menu bar, nor
title bar.

--Dan

Hi,

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 and LibreOffice 3.5.2. When viewing a slide show, I have a full screen without the title bar or the Unity launcher bar showing.

Don
--

**