Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion.

LO 3.5.2.2 is in the "official" FreeBSD ports tree and
is my source for the source.  I've contacted the FBSD
LO maintainer and have filed a bug report with FBSD.

I'm just now getting ready to file a bug report with
LO, so we'll see what comes of _that_.

Bob Melson

Hi :)
Have you tried the Forums/Mailing-Lists for whichever version of BSD you are using?? You can
usually find an appropriate forum from
http://distrowatch.com
or/and it might be good to contact the LO devs
http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/

I think there might be problems with trying to compile the official source code in BSD.? I think
a few people in the BSD community did port the code to BSD.?
Regards from
Tom :)?