On 21/04/2012 16:58, Ian Whitfield wrote:

So what can be causing the problem??

I'm a little despondent - over a week since I started this exercise and I'm still nowhere. Also 3 days since my last post and no suggestions.

Can anyone help me out??

I stand at the point of having HSQLDB2.2.8 on my computer but when I try to create a new DB I get a "cannot load driver error" (see previous posts). Is it that you CAN'T CREATE a new Database this way?? )I can't believe this). Or what am I doing wrong??

I _HAVE_ to crack this urgently and need some more help from some of you experts out there.

What I need to do - Set-up HSQLDB2 (Done); Link to it (fail); Create a new table layout (pending); import my data via .csv (pending). START WORK AGAIN (urgent)!!!

Thanks a lot.

--
Ian Sig

*/_Ian Whitfield_/*
ZS6CDX

*Pretoria, South Afric*a
*Tel* - +27 (0)12 817 2001
*Cell* -+27 (0)82 573 9142
*FAX* - +27 (0)86 651 4844
*Skype* - ianzs6cdx, also on Facebook
*SnailMail* - Box 72226, Lynnwood Ridge 0040, South Africa
/
(No trees were harmed in the production of this message, however a
large number of re-cycled electrons were temporarily inconvenienced) /