Le 20/04/12 09:52, W.B.B van den Bos a écrit :

Hi Ben,

I have a problemen with drawing.
Step 1. I make a printscreen for test perpose.
Step 2. I imput the printscreen in libre drawing.

That print screen image is a bitmap.

But i cannot cut certain sections with the points selection tool in the import screenshot.
Than the screenshot is selected and when i press cut, the hole screenshot it gone.

The points editing/selection tool you refer to is for editing vectorial
images, not for bitmaps.

How can I edit insert images or screenshots?

You would first need to convert your image to a vectorised format.
LibreOffice has this possibility, but quite frankly, im my experience,
it is cumbersome, awkward to use, requires a lot of fiddling, and the
results aren't always what a user might reasonably expect. You would be
better off using a dedicated piece of vector drawing software that has a
competent bitmap to vector format converter.

If you want to do this in LibreOffice :

Insert your image into the Draw document
Select it with the mouse.
Right mouse button click to bring up the context menu
Choose "Convert to Polygon"
Play with the parameters
Click on the Preview button
Repeat until satisfied...

Once converted, right mouse button click on the image
Choose "Break" from the context
Play with the layers, points, etc to your hearts content.

Alex