Hi, Everyone:

Some of you may have seen my recent article "12 Ways LibreOffice Writer Tops MS
Word." Since the article was Slashdotted, I've been asked by my editor at
Datamation to write several followups.

In the interests of fairness, I thought I'd do a flipflop and talk about where
LibreOffice lags behind MS Office. I also thought (although I have my own ideas)
that I'd ask for input from other users. At this point, I'm not sure if I'll
discuss the office suites as a whole, or just the word processors, so any and
all comments will be welcome.

If you have any thoughts, please send them to me by noon Pacific time on
Sunday, April 22nd.

Another article in the next month or so might include a comparison of Calc and
Excel, so please send any comments on that topic, as well. I'd be especially
interested in hearing from high-end users about how the two spreadsheets
compare when doing long and complex formulae.

Thanks for any input,

--
Bruce Byfield, Burnaby BC 604-421-7189  (on Pacific time)
blog: https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com