Hi Pertti,

Pertti Rönnberg schrieb:
Hello, LibO folks,

In LibO-Calc there is a very interesting and useful tool "Data/Multiple
operations" -- at least as useful as "Pivot Table".

Yes, it is hidden and cannot be written with the function wizard. But it is possible to write the function manually, you do not need Data > Multiple.Operations.

When I recently updated an old calculation process created some 3-4
years ago in OpenO and recreated it in LibO-3.4.5, I noticed that one of
the tool's flexible features had vanished.

In the 'new' Calc the first cells of both "row input cell" E5 (of E5,
F5, G5,..etc.) and "column input cell" D6 (of D6, D7, D8, ..etc.)
require a manually inserted absolute value -- the next values
(increasing or decreasing by a difference) can be formulas calculating
from the value before.

Please provide a small reduced spreadsheet document. It should contain nothing more than those things needed to trigger the error.

Please post the content of a cell with the generated Multiple.Operations formula and please post the content of the formula cell, which will be the first parameter in the Multiple.Operations.

In the "old" calculation these first cells (E5 and D6) could refer to
formulas ina remote cells which increases the flexibility and the
usability of the tool remarkably.

What is a "remote cell". Do you try to use a cell from a different spreadsheet document?

I have not found a regression. But I have difficulties to understand your explanation and therefore might miss something.

Kind regards
Regina