Hello, LibO folks,

In LibO-Calc there is a very interesting and useful tool "Data/Multiple operations" -- at least as useful as "Pivot Table".

When I recently updated an old calculation process created some 3-4 years ago in OpenO and recreated it in LibO-3.4.5, I noticed that one of the tool's flexible features had vanished.

In the 'new' Calc the first cells of both "row input cell" E5 (of E5, F5, G5,..etc.) and "column input cell" D6 (of D6, D7, D8, ..etc.) require a manually inserted absolute value -- the next values (increasing or decreasing by a difference) can be formulas calculating from the value before.

In the "old" calculation these first cells (E5 and D6) could refer to formulas ina remote cells which increases the flexibility and the usability of the tool remarkably.

I cannot think that that negative change has been done deliberately in LibO-Calc -- normally every cell in a spreadsheet can refer to and can be referred to from remote cells no matter if these cells have a formula or not.

Is it a bug or what is the explanation? Can I correct this in any way? My PC is a Win7Prof/32bit.

Thanks in advance

regards

Pertti Rönnberg