I have installed LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 with base on Win 7 Home Premium (both
French). I have Java 6 update 31 also installed.
I am able to start LibreOffice without any problem. I am also able to open
any text, spreadsheet, ... document without any problem. However, once in a
while, when opening any of my *.odb database, LibreOffice goes into the "No
response" status. After having "killed" it and restarted from scratch, I am
able to open my database.
I have tried to change the setting in tools->options->Java to select a
different JRE (I have 1.6.0_22 and 1.6.0_31 installed) without success.
View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] Base 126.96.36.199 hangs · clehmann
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy