---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathon Waterman <peedysworld@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: ooops Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.5.2 corrupting
.doc files
To: Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Thanks for the response, Tom.

 I was able to find a copy of 3.5.1 at
http://www.oldapps.com/libreoffice.php?old_libreoffice=7404.

After installing it, the .doc corruption problem disappeared. It seems like
3.5.2 might have a problem with dealing with .doc files.

JW

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)

Ouch!  I have just noticed that you are right.  I am sure i found all the
previous releases listed somewhere and i thought that was the place.  Now i
have no idea where to find the 3.5.1.  I tend to prefer the 3.4.6 as it
seems less buggy for what i need it for.
Regards from
Tom :)