I've faced a similar problem: text documents saved in LO 3.5 haven't been
open in LO 3.3 - and a box informs the corruption of file on line ... colun

Your doubts are mine, too

eduardo mundim

2012/4/9 Jonathon Waterman <peedysworld@gmail.com>

I have a number of files that I use in both LO and MS Word 2007 on a
Windows 7 64 bit Home system.

While before now - there hasn't been a problem. However, as soon as I
upgraded LO 3.5.1 -> 3.5.2 - in every single existing .doc file I open in
3.5.2 - the top part of each line is cut off, and if I "saved" the doc and
re-open it in MS Word - the documents shows file corruption.

Two questions - 1. What might be causing this problem? 2. What is the best
way to downgrade back to LO 3.5.1?

deleted

--
Eduardo Ribeiro Mundim