On 03/25/2012 05:03 AM, Łukasz Janik wrote:
W dniu 2012-03-25 10:24, Johnny Rosenberg pisze:
Den 25 mars 2012 10:02 skrev Łukasz Janik<ljanik28@wp.pl>:
and, finally, will improve the Java 3.5.x libreoffice 7 to be compatible
I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you. Seems that most of your text is
missing, doesn't it?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

czy wreszcie poprawicie libreoffice 3.5.x pod javę 7, żeby był kompatybilny

--
Łukasz "Pikaczu" Janik
GG: 1453844

Pozdrawiam

deleted
I can not finish installing the extension office for libre. at the end of the installation the message "Could not create Java Implementation Loader". in all extensions. I java 7th. and in Java 6 works well.

You are still not clear on what you are trying to do.

Which version of LibreOffice are you trying to install? Which operating system?
LO 3.4.6?  LO 3.5.1?  or a different version?
Windows XP?  Vista? Win7?
32-bit or 64-bit?

We need to know these things to try to help you better.

Are you installing LibreOffice on Windows, or you have it installed and you are trying to install an extension to LibreOffice [like installing Writer's Tools or Pagination].

As far as I know, Java 6 works well and needs to be installed before you install LibreOffice.

Also, many people seem to have trouble if they have Java 7 installed.

If you are trying to install the LibreOffice package, please remove Java 7 and reinstall Java 6 so it will be the default one. Then LibreOffice should have no problems installing.

Then you should also be able to install any extension after you make sure LibreOffice shows your version of Java in its proper place. That place is "Tools / Options / Java". Also make sure the check mark is in the box for "Use a Java runtime environment"

My system shows a black dot next to Java version 1.6.0_26, which is Java 6 update 26. IT also shows version 1.6.0_20, but that black dot is not showing it as the version I will be using.

.

.