Hi :)

This is getting really tiresome.  The argument that no-one should change until the entire world
changes is more likely to dissuade anyone from trying LO.

The rest of the project is working hard at getting LO out there as a higher priority and then the
format switch will happen when people find the ODF formats are better.

E-letter please can you stop bullying new people and driving them away with your copy&pasted rants?
Regards from
Tom :)