Hi :)
No.  Err i am not sure where to start as there is so much wrong with Brian's last post.

1.  People are not dim just because they are not as skilled with computers as you.  People may be
exceptionally gifted, perhaps even a genius at many things but still not understand the one area of
knowledge you think of as the most important.

2.  There are some people in the world that have machines with Windows installed where it wasn't me
that did the install!  I know that might be difficult to believe! lol.  Lately i have bumped into
or tried sharing files with quite a few people that "can't open zip files".  A couple of times i
have been allowed to look at the machine in question and seen that the only problem is that somehow
file associations have vanished or perhaps were never set-up right.  This happens so often that i
didn't even know there is some default app in Xp but there are a lot of simple archive managers to
choose from and installing one is a quick&easy way to grab all the relevant file-types so that they
can all be opened.

I have even seen a couple of machines that couldn't even read gifs despite having several MS
programs for viewing pictures.  Again a pre-existing condition of particular logins on a couple of
machines.

Regards from
Tom :)