Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Success! I used the first macro mentioned by Manfred
(ImportExportDictionary1-1.sxw). It pulled in about 1,025 words.

One little puzzle: It doesn't like one of my words ("depacked"). This word
is clearly in the standard.dic but typed in a document it is redlined as
misspelled. If I add the "misspelled" "depacked" to standard.dic everything
is fine... but looking at the .dic shows two apparently identical "depacked"
one right after the other!  Just a curiosity, no big deal. Maybe there's
some difference that I can't see.

Thanks for your help, krackedpress and Manfred. I'm marking this one as

View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.