Hi :)
It might be better to convert to Odp and then it should look the same on both machines.

According to Microsoft you can expect differences in the way documents are displayed between their
different operating systems.  A file produced in MS Office 2010 on Xp might well look different if
it's displayed in MS Office 2010 on Win7 even if they use the same printer and all settings are as
close as they can be.    Odp tends to look the same.

Usually the older formats tend to work better, Ppt rather than PptX or Odp 1.1 rather than the
default Odp 1.2 (Extended). If you really need things to look exactly the same then an uneditable
format such as Pdf would be better.

Regards from
Tom :)