Am 24.02.2012 00:11, Nicolás Adamo wrote:

On 02/23/2012 04:37 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)

Did you get any good answers to this one or solve it on your own? If
not then now might be a good time to ask the list or find the new
askBOT thing on the official LibreOffice website and ask afresh there
I found this interesting link exposing all the things I've already
suffered:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48076
I think It will be a great challenge to create an online help for
macros, which would be bundled to LO's help, but I don't think it will
come soon.

The StarBasic language is almost fully documented in the F1 help. The office API is documented online, completely but not always thoroughly. There are thousands of well done code snippets on the internet (unfortunately a bunch of translated VBA trash as well). The main problem is that to many people never programmed anything but VBA and even within VBA they rely entirely on default objects, code completion and macro recorder. They are completely unable to program anything outside the VBA context. But this has nothing to do with this application nor the complexity of its API. Using the MRI extension and knowing some dozends of facts by heart, I can find most of the methods, properties and reference pages for any accessible object within seconds.