Hello people! I'm finding it very hard to get help on Macro's Basic
instructions... For example, I want to find out how to copy
spreadsheets with macros. I turn on the record, copy some sheet and
then see the instructions used:
----------------
Dim ...
Dim ...
x(0)=...
[etc]
dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:Move", "", 0, args1())
End Sub
---------------

Very Good! Now I know the instruction is a dispatcher with URL/Command .uno:Move
If I place the cursor over ".uno:move" and press F1, help comes out
with "subject not found". Ok, building the documentation for all the
instructions is hard work no one has the time to accomplish it.
Let's see the internet... There's api.libreoffice.com , which at first
glance seems sooo helpful. Articles have a lot of links to more
articles, etc. If I start browsing, one thing leads to another and
then I'm lost. I see no search box so I return to the main page.
There's a google box, so I write .uno:move  . There are plenty of
results, no one describing how to move/copy a sheet. Google didn't
realize I wanted the whole phrase, so I put double quotes
".uno:move"... and nothing... Am I missing something?? I gave
google.com a try with the phrase, but the only interesting result is a
forum discussion. Is helpful, but my point is: Where the heck is the
precise description of the instruction .uno:move ?? What are it's
arguments??
Andrew Pytoniak wrote very good books and collections of forum
questions regarding to macros, but when you have a certain doubt,
where do you seek for help??
I really love Libreoffice, just suffered the luck of a clear way to
get help on macros.

Regards,

Nicolás