Hello!

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 18:01 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
Perhaps your data is not complete? Bubble charts need at least three
columns: x and y, and area. The x and y columns determine together the
position and the area column the circle area (in respect to equal scaled
axes). You may have a forth column with text (at first position) for labels.

I think my data is complete, I'm not sure what you mean with "in respect
to equal scaled axes". But I tried now and increased one value by factor
500, then the rest looks okay.

How it look
http://www.desy.de/~sternber/bubble1.png

Here with one value increased
http://www.desy.de/~sternber/bubble2.png

the ods:
http://www.desy.de/~sternber/bubble.ods

maybe the bubble chart is not the best tool to visualize theses data.

The problem was btw. to show the bandwith or latency in a cluster.
so x and y are computer and the circle shows in this example show the
latency.

many thanks for you help and best regards!

sven

axes

If the area column is missing the x-values are used as default. Have a
look at the dialog page 'data series' in the dialog 'data range' to see
the roles and set their ranges.

Kind regards
Regina