Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Hash: SHA1
Has anyone encountered a bug in LibO 3.5's calc wherein filters refuse
to work?

I want to get some data from my database, so I establish the connection
to the correct table from the "Data Sources" panel. The data from the
table all shows up. So I hit the filter button and enter "DATE", ">=",
and "02/01/2012", then hit "OK". Nothing happens; the data stays exactly
the same without filtering at all. And when I open up the filter dialog
again, it appears as it did before I made any changes at all. It works
fine in LibO 3.4.5 on my other PC. (These are both Windows XP boxes.)

Has anyone else encountered this? Before I put it into the bug database,
I want to make sure I haven't screwed something up somewhere (and that
I'm not duplicating someone else's bug report).

- -- 
Steven Shelton
Version: GnuPG v2.0.12 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.