Hi :)

I'm not sure what is going wrong here.  After setting the new defaults using the drop-downs you
have to click on the "Ok" button.  Then when saving a document you often get a weird pop-up that
instead of having 2 options
"Cancel" and
"Ok"
it has 2 options
"Keep current format" (in the position you would expect to find "Cancel") and
"Use Odf format" (in the position you would expect to find the "Ok" button).

Apparently the 3.5.0 version finally got around to making that rather confusing pop-up into
something much less confusing.
Regards from
Tom :)