Hi :)
It sounds like it's going completely crazy.  Have you tried renaming your user-profile to see if
it's some weird settings?
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile

Is it a new fresh install of LibreOffice?  Which Operating System or platform; ie Windows, Ubuntu,
soem other Gnu&Linux, Mac or Bsd?  Which version of LO, 3.5.0 perhaps?  Has your machine got any
strange usb-dongles plugged in by some joker work-mate?  Retrevo or somewhere was advertising a
usb-dongle that could be set to do crazy stuff at timed or 'random' intervals.  It beats chattering
teeth or a whoppee cushion i guess.

We have not heard of other people having this problem but that doesn't mean it's not happening to
other people so it would be great if we could work out how to fix it quickly.

Regards from
Tom :)