Dear Tom,
yes my problem is after i using spreadsheet creating a data table ,however than registered in data
source,
now i wan make an easy ways if i wan to edit the data which in table but already  registered in
data source, but i got no ways to edit the data table in the data source , how to do it without
opening librercalc and reedit the table on the spreadsheet and redo the registered in data source.
is possible to use other connect for my data as long as the ways doing it is easy =) hope u can
help TQ