I've linked the address book of Thunderbird to LibreOffice, the same as how I linked it with OpenOffice: File/Wizards/Address Data Source/Thunderbird - NEXT. When writing a letter, or creating a label, I access the Data Source (F4), I access the Personal Address book. I then highlight the address I want, click the Data to Text icon, check the Text button, then proceed to highlight and move from the Database columns box on the left to the box on the right, all in the proper format for an address label. When I exit the Data to Text box, the address label format does not keep as I entered, using LibreOffice. I always have to reformat the text (which is time consuming and annoying). However, when I used OpenOffice, the format DID keep, so I didn't have to waste time formatting again. Why the difference? Why doesn't the format keep in LibreOffice? This is not only very annoying, it's also very embarrassing when demonstrating LibreOffice.

Greg