Hi :)
True.  Sometimes one wonders if people read their own posts.  However bad it seems here it is worth
joining Kioskea or Yahoo lists just to see how incredibly much more enlightened everyone (and i do
mean everyone) is here.

The mailing list was a good idea when there were only 160 people subscribed to the lists but it's a
'bit' unwieldy now.
Regards from
Tom :)