On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 10:00 -0800, blesko wrote:
Hello!

I have developed an application using libreoffice base.  I navigate to all
the forms from an html5 document. Here's my problem:

I've created some reports using report builder, but cannot trigger the
generation of a dynamic report from the html file. All my research points to
the impossibility of externally accessing the dynamic reports, but I am
hoping it is lack of knowledge that is turning up these research results.
Can anyone enlighten me on this?

I resorted to using forms to produce a dynamic data grid. This could work,
but only if its possible to make it more presentable, instead of looking
like a table.

My whole project hinges on getting presentable dynamic reports to work.

Thank you!

Beth

--

     Base reports are either text documents or spreadsheets. But you
might be able to use Writer to create an HTML document with the

--Dan