I have a table with 3 columns. In the first column, I have 7 rows. Total height of the column is @5.5".

The first 6 rows are about .5" in height. The 7th row uses the remainder of the height of the table.

I want to adjust the height of all 7 rows so all of the rows are the same height but maintain the original table height of @5.5".

I thought Table>Autofit>Distribute Rows Equally would adjust all of the row heights to fit into the 5.5" height of the table. Instead, it expanded the height of the table and made all 7 rows the same as the original height of row 7. Not what I wish to do.

I want to be able to do this *after* the cells contain data, not before data is entered. This is to cover the possibility of creating X rows initially, and discovering later you actually need X+Y rows.

I have figured out how to do this before the cells have any data in them.

I've found some other "not so good" oddities about tables and modifying them, but haven't the time to troubleshoot. :-(

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.6.8
Firefox 9.0.1