It seems you know what is going on with charts.  The official documentation
has a lot left out.  You send a link that had the video of what to do.  I
did not save that link and it seems to be deleted from the Emails.  Please
send me that video link again.  Thank you.
By the way I am the person who originally started the website
TutorialsforOpenOffice.org.  We learned a lot on how to write tutorials in
a way that works for many users of OOo or TOo.  Do you know anyone who is
interested in discussing this?