Dne 26.12.2011 11:24, Luuk napsal(a):
On 26-12-2011 07:08, RobertHeathfield wrote:
I am fairly new to libre office but it seems very strange to me that there
seems to be little or no help available for simple instructions like how to
use the filters on a spreadsheet. For example when you select the autofilter
for a column why does the filter not filter all instances of a value and
only filter the first one it finds. I guess there must be a setting
somewhere but that doesn't sound very "auto" to me. I obviously need help.

Before creating the 'auto' filter, select all columns that are involved,
or (better) select all the cells involved.

After that, your problem should be solved, if not, please put your
example sheet somewhere ;)

The best result you get if all columns have some heading such as
"name", "city", ... etc.
Then place the cursor to the leftmost heading and start auto filtering.
Otherwice the values of the row where the cursor is placed are used as "column names"

Jiri

--
Ing. Jiří Hladůvka - REVIDA

http://www.revida.sk