Hi :)
I think
                        Heinrich Stoellinger
found his way to the lists and asked us here a week or 2 ago?  I'm sure i remember the name  I
think Alex helped him although it might have been one of the other stars here that help people with
Base in a very in-depth way.

If i mis-remembered and it hasn't been sorted then i'm sure it can wait until the new year.
Regards from
Tom :)