On 12/15/2011 03:38 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
      Users list - it 'd be wonderful to have another list of users who love
the way the list is setup to help new users subscribe themselves, and
un-subscribe themselves later, and/or configure their mailer so they get
their replies ... in fact, having one non-reply-to mangling list that I
could forward people to to have them shepharded through these steps
would be great :-)

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

Futher, the only place (that I can think of) where she got the
officesecurity address would be here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/advisories/

<quote>
The security team can be contacted at
officesecurity@lists.freedesktop.org. This email address is solely for
reporting security issues related to the software, not for user support,
please ask any questions not related to a specific security bug on
users@global.libreoffice.org.
</quote>