Hi Sharon,

        Your mail is not a security relevant question - please can you re-send
it to the users list. I append the instructions for that.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

        Unfortunately the users lists is rather difficult to use; there
are really a couple of ways to do it. You could try to send a mail to:

        users@global.libreoffice.org

        hope it is moderated through; and then watch for a reply on
the relevant web page:
        http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user

        Failing that, the preferred way to get an answer in your inbox
is to follow these steps:

        a) Send an E-mail containing the word "Subscribe" to:
                users+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org
        b) wait for a reply with the confirmation token
        c) reply to the confirmation token accepting joining the
           mailing list
        d) now re-send your question to:
                users@global.libreoffice.org
        e) fetch your mail, and delete all the mailing
           list traffic you are not interested in to manually filter
           out the answer to your mail.
        f) when you have your answer - un-subscribe from the list by
           sending a blank mail to:
                unsuscribe-users@global.libreoffice.org
        g) confirm the un-subscription mail you get.

        Users list - it 'd be wonderful to have another list of users who love
the way the list is setup to help new users subscribe themselves, and
un-subscribe themselves later, and/or configure their mailer so they get
their replies ... in fact, having one non-reply-to mangling list that I
could forward people to to have them shepharded through these steps
would be great :-)