I have been using HP lasers since "laser II" days. The options can be different between my Ubuntu drivers and Windows version, but HP usually has some good options that are kept from the earlier versions. That job copy option is one, if I remember right.

I just wish that the color printed for the HP Color Laser for Linux was as good as the original Windows version. Right now the free drivers for Linux/Ubuntu do not do a good job at colors for the photos.