 Michael ,

We zouden dat in het Nederlands kunnen oplossen, no :-)
You must understand that your odb file is just a go between, to make a "connection" to your original tables "main". When you first made your odb file you have to make a choice wath "driver" to use make the connection.
For some reason the choosen driver is no longer found.
Open your odb file and check under edit > datbase >"connection type" wath driver is missing .

Hop it helps

Groeten

Fernand
Hello;Being my first post to this mailing list i immediately take the
       opportunity to try and fix my biggest issue with LO; I can't seem
       to open my database file; i get an error message which i can't get
       rid of although i've been trying whatever that looked sane to do
       ...This is the situation;In the past i used MS Office (up to 2007, then i changed); and i
       have used MS Access to create some, rather simple, databases where
       i have data stored in tables.Before moving to LibOffice i used to use OpenOffice; until a few
       months ago... so i used it until version 3.3 and i was able to
       open all my database files.I wasn't even using the original MDB files anymore; i saved my
       files to the odb format because that was what openoffice would
       like me to do and i also preferred to use the ODF file format.Now; since i noticed that it
really was taking very very long for
       oracle to get some work done on OO.O, i decided to start working
       with LibOffice.I removed OO.O first and then I installed LibOffice 3.4.4 (the
       latest release).Since that day i can't open my database files anymore; i can't
       read the original MDB files, nor can i open my odf files... well,
       i can open the odf files, but as soon as i open a table i get an
       errormessage. (it's dutch though, so i'll translate it for you
       guys later on).Maybe i'll first start with telling you what system i have and how
       it's configured;(note; i have this problem as wel on my notebook as on my desktop
       system; both are kinda the same when speaking about installed
       software... both generate the same error; both had no problem with
       OO.O)Softspecs; Windows 7 Professional SP1Java 7u1 X64 + X86 -LibO can't use java7Java 6u29
x64 + x86 -LibO is set to use the X86 versionLibO is installed with ALL extra's and options except
for the
       pocketpc and palm device extra's.I have NO other office-software installed on either device
(laptop
       or desktop)The error i get on both machine when i try to access the table in
       my odf file is this (i'll start with the original first and then
       translate it);De verbinding met gegevensbron 'main' kon niet tot stand worden
         gebracht.De verbinding met de externe gegevensbron kan niet tot stand
         worden gebracht omdat er geen SDBC-stuurprogramma voor de
         opgegeven URL beschikbaar is.English version;The connection with the datasource 'main'
couldn't be made.The connection with the external datasource can't be made
         because there's no SDBC-driver available for the given URL.The thing is though; i have
made special 'links' to the SDBC files
       in the options -java -classpath which link to the
       correct directorieseven files (hsqldb.jar / sdbc_hsqldb.jar
       / "Liboffice\basis\program\classes") but i guess it doesn't work.
       Also; i have the idea that java doesn't get loaded by LibOffice.Now please; help me if you
can... what should i do; except turning
       back to openoffice 3.3...  since that's really the very last thing
       i'd like to do (not that i don't trust it... but their development
       is so slow)Or should i consider LibOf 3.4 as 'unstable' and revert to 3.3.4
       ?  that is maybe an option i could consider...now  shoot me with your info's :)--Met
vriendelijke groeten,Michael Bogaerts
____________________________________________________________________________Alle inkomende en
uitgaande mail van mail.bogy.be wordt gescand op spyware,spam enzomeer. Indien u toch problemen via
deze mailserver zou ondervinden,stuur dan de originele mail door naarinfo@bogy.be.All incoming and
outgoing mail from mail.bogy.be is scanned against spyware,spam, etc. If you would have any
inconvenience from our services thendo not hesitate to send the original mail
toinfo@bogy.be.Serverconfig: A64 3700+, 1.5GB Ram, +1 TB HD, WXP Pro, Mercury/32.De inhoud van deze
mail is enkel bestemd voor de ontvanger; indien udeze mail verkeerdelijk hebt ontvangen, gelieve de
verzender hiervanop de hoogte te brengen en de inhoud niet verder te verspreiden.The contents of
this mail is solely intended for the individual whom itis addressed. If you received this mail in
error, then please inform thesender and do not spread the contents of this mail any