On 12/09/2011 08:52 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
Running a couple distros, same problem on both. Bodhi and Ubuntu. I am
trying to compile from source because I am tracking down a bug in order to
fix it but can't take this step if I can't compile. I'm actually compiling
an older version (2.1.0) to try to get to the cause of the problem. Any
advice would be appreciated.
I would definitely ask the devs either on their mailing on their IRC channel. IMHO you are doing something they would very interested in and possibly give you more help. I am interested in the results, fixing bugs is important but like many on this list I would only give you minimal help.

Joel