Hi :)
Don't worry about using a full signature.  That really is not needed at all.  You can start a new
thread by writing a new email instead of replying to a previous one (or forwards an existing post)
and just copy&paste or type the address
users@global.libreoffice.org
 into the "To" field.

Many apologies for the "support" so far!  Hopefulyl someone might actually answer the question at
some point!
Regards from
Tom :)