For my asciidoc-odf project I am looking for a way to have a Table of Contents with clickable links to bring you automatically to the content. This is how most of the PDFs ought to work, but I cannot make this work in LibreOffice and as a result it doesn't work in the generated PDF.

Can someone explain me how to do this in Libreoffice ?

The Index/Table dialog has a button Hyperlink, which doesn't seem to have any effect, but it might be something I do not understand in this regard.

Thanks in advance !
--
-- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/
-- dagit linux solutions, info@dagit.net, http://dagit.net/