Jomali, I stand corrected.  And thank you.  I receive the documents I work on in MSO '97, work on
them in LO, and return as MSO '97 or HTML.  Sometimes, at my age, it's hard to remember where I'm
at, let alone what editor I'm using.  Could also be why the last manuscript I worked on went back
to the author with some blank lines still in it.  |:>(
I'll put this out, to add to the discussion.  I have found that when editing text documents (I use
Notepad++) in the extended search mode, \r\n\r\n will find back to back hard returns (CRLF).  And I
just did test it again.  |:>)
Bob

Bob Houston eBook Formattinghttp://about.me/BobHouston
http://facebook.com/eBookFormatting