Hi :)

Tools - Options - Paths

Lets you know where documents are saved by default and lets you edit the default location.  Again,
once you have set-up all the settings it might be possible to copy the entire user-profile to all
the users on all the machines.  The user profile is also shown in the Paths place.  It's something
like
 ~ .libreoffice/3/user
I would copy the entire ~/libreoffice folder.

This guide shows the typical defaults but you might have already changed this quite significantly.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile

Sorry this reply is so late!  I was hoping for something really clever.  I think Julien's answer is
pretty smart but assumes you are using unix-based platforms for the desktop clients.  There are
some guides for corporate deployments in OpenOffice and they work much the same in LibreOffice too.
 The best guides i have links to are here
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Corporate_Users
but i think you have already seen those.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)