Hi :)
I prefer the GPL and similar copyleft licences because even tho you still get no money it is still
theoretically possible to sell Cds and stuff with the software on it.  More importantly if someone
uses your code they can't suddenly re-licence it and block you from using your own work anywhere
else.
Regards from
Tom :)