Hi :)
I sometimes use a plain-text editor to paste things into before moving them on into another app.
It either strips weird coding or displays it so i can see the weirdness and delete bits.  It would
be nicer if it was easier to just copy&paste without stuffing everything up.  The method of pasting
unformatted text is quite neat too but using an intermediary can be interesting.
Regards from
Tom :)