Dear Sir,

I would be much obliged if you could help me with the following problem

Using LibreBase (Ubuntu 11.10) I tried to make a pushbutton macro to open a form "Name2c" from
within another form

From the Internet I get the following script

Sub OpenAForm(oEv As Object)
Dim GetFormName As String
Dim GetForm as Object
GetFormName = "Name2c"
GetForm = ThisDatabaseDocument.FormDocuments.GetByName(GetFormName)
GetForm.Open
End Sub

however when I run it the following message appears

Basic runtime error
Object variable not set

Could you provide me with the correct script

Thanking you for your attention and cooperation

Your Investment - Wealth - Health - Education consultant

Budi Machribie (F06592)
The SunHorse Team

PT.Sunlife Finance Indonesia
Gd CIMB-Niaga 3Ath fl