On 09/11/2011 16:15, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :) I couldn't find a setting in Tools - Options - Load/Save

Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General:

"use LibreOffice dialogs"

and i hunted around in the other pages in there too.  It might be
worth posting a bug-report and put "wishlist" in the subject-line
along with a couple of words to describe it.

I really like the default but it might be nice to have a choice of
being able to change that.  Perhaps googling it might give a good
link?  There might be a blog or guide or something written for
OpenOffice and that would probably work in LibreOffice too.

Which behaviour are you seeing (and what OS), out of curiosity?

Sorry i haven't been particularly helpful!  I guess try posting a
bug-report as a wishlist item and then if you find a better answer
you could always give the link and close the report. Regards from Tom
:)

--- On Wed, 9/11/11, David S. Crampton<david_crampton@ie2b.com>