Sorry Tom, but maybe not.

The way my head was the last few days, I might not have noticed if there was a 300 pound tiger sleeping on my bed instead of the 15 pound tiger cat called Knobby.

Many days worth of lack of calories, lack of heavy pain killers [6 scripts worth that could not be kept down] tends to make my mind not see things straight or even knowing things are real. I take equivalent to Morphine with my scripts, since I could not drive or "function" with the more powerful single medication. With the 6 meds instead of one, I can drive legally and still have the "power" of Morphine without the addiction and the side effects.

----

Now this week I will be making the 98K word list version of my dictionaries for testing. Actually I may add the Canadian version to the American and British English ones. I only have a 45K word list for Oxford English, though.
.