Hi :)
I gather this has been fixed by just re-writing the document?  I have just had to do something
similar for a Newsletter made for a particular version of Word that didn't work at all well in our
current version or in LibreOffice.  Even in the right version of Word there was only 1 person that
could get it to work properly.  It was painful to re-create it but now i have a great template that
is easy for anyone to use :)

So, has the problem been fixed now?
Regards from
Tom :)