Hi :)
You might get better answers on the devs lists or iirc or whatever they use.

It was a good idea to ask the users list first of course and there are some people here quite a lot
that might be able to help but for most of us that is waaaaay over our head so our best option is
to signpost you to where you might get more help for the specific problem.

Most questions of this type that reach this list are from Bsd users and they seem to get the best
reply from normal support for their specific distro.  On a brief glance through i noticed a few
Gnu&Linuxy looking packages mentioned so are you trying to compile for a Gnome-based Gnu&Linux
distro or a Bsd?  It might help the devs if you say which distro when you ask them.

Have you tried running a pre-compiled version of LibreOffice first (assuming you're not on Bsd of
course)?  Did that encounter errors or problems?  If it did run smoothly it would still be good to
know what is blocking compiling from source as that should still give you a faster, tighter, better
end-result.

Regards from
Tom :)