Dears

I migrated from openoffice to libreoffice 3.4.3

I'm getting a crash on all software from libreoffice when I access the fonts pull down list.

My system is:

[ota@squitch /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice]$ make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for libreoffice-3.4.3_1:
     WEBDAV=on "Support webdav protocol"
     KDE4=off "With Qt4/KDE4 vclplug support"
     GTK=on "With GTK vclplug support"
     GNOME=on "Better integration in gnome environnement"
     JAVA=off "Add Java support (XML Filters, macros)"
     PYUNO=on "Allow to script libreoffice in python"
     SYSTRAY=off "Enable systemtry quickstarter"
     MMEDIA=on "Enable multimedia backend for impress"
     SDK=off "Build with SDK"
     DEBUG=off "Build with debug symbols and verbose output"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
[ota@squitch /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice]$ uname -rms
FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE-p2 i386
[ota@squitch /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice]$ pkg_info | grep libreoffice
libreoffice-3.4.3_1 Full integrated office productivity suite
[ota@squitch /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice]$ locale
LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

This problem is occurring with another users. Look this post on another list.

http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-questions@freebsd.org/msg250446.html

If more feedback is need to help solve this issue please tell me.

Thanks a lot