I have reworked the text for the archive install page for the installs used within each version of the LibreOffice NA-DVD Project. It may work better that having text for each of the current versions. All I will have to do is edit it as each new version [or line] comes out.

http://libreoffice-na.us/multi-version/install.html

This is an archive, for the project, of the package installs, the help packs, and the language packs, that are listed within the "install page" of NA-DVD. The languages are: English [default], French, Spanish, Great Britain English, German, Italian, Brazil Portuguese, and Hebrew.

All of the other pages of the DVD[s] are mostly the same between versions, so these pages will be whatever the current version will show for these pages. [Info, Documentation, Extensions, etc.]

As always, I could use helpful comments for this page.

As soon as the CMS version [ http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/ ] has been made into its first ISO file, I will be including a link to that site and its ISO file[s].

I wish that I could host the ISO files I have created from the different versions of the DVD, but the hosting company I use [GoDaddy] will not allow me to upload files the size of a CD or DVD. They do not want their system be used as a repository for software. Having the DVD listed in web page format is OK, but not listing the same thing in an ISO format. Too bad, but thats life.