Tom,
 From what I have found so far, it puts the included help file, at least for what I'm trying
to do, to shame. Maybe those documentation files should be referenced in the help files -
they appear to be more like a book on the program. At least, of course, from what I have
found so far. IMHO, for what I'm trying to do, the included help file is not very helpful.
About like the pdf file that came with my laptop on how to use it.
So I would say "hats off" to the documentation team. Now I can hardly wait 'til they
complete one on the database program!
Roxy

 Hi :)
The Documentation Team is always quite small and always needs more people.  Getting those
guides out was not easy!  I think one of the things they want to do next is the guides for
new members of the team but the "to do list" is quite long..  It's always a relief to see
people join the team but not always easy to help them get started!
Regards from
Tom :)

below:http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Adding-a-song-to-an-Impress-presentation-tp339790
1p3399038.html

 To unsubscribe from Adding a song to an Impress presentation, click
here
..