Hello, Tom. I downloaded the complete list of guides from there earlier today. I have at
least got the song so that it will play through rather than restarting with each slide. It
is much better than the included help with the program - by far. Now I just have to figure
out how to insert another couple of songs behind the first one.
Roxy

 Hi :)
I am not sure documentation will help but it might be good to skim through it
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation#LibreOffice_Impress_Guide

Sorry i can't really help!
Regards from
Tom :)

--- On Thu, 6/10/11, ycor <[hidden email]>