Le 29/09/11 17:58, Tom a écrit :

Hi Tom,

Hi :)
Errr, which release of Ubuntu?  I'm not sure about 11.04 or 11.10 but the
10.04 and 10.10 (by default (or the "classic DE" on more recent ones) go to
the top-taskbar and click on

I fear you might have got the wrong end of the stick. DMaths is an
extension that provides lots of useful graphing and equation writing
functions to OOo/LibO. It is developed independently of the main LibO
project.

As far as I can recall, the latest version of DMaths should install
fine, but it may be that the version the user has with Ubuntu is not the
very latest, and I know that there were problems for a while. The best
thing to do would be to go and check out the DMaths site to see whether
there are any updates available independently of Ubuntu supplied code,
and then try and install that instead. If not, the user may well have to
file a bug report with Ubuntu.

Alex